3 - ago. - 2018
One year more, the University of Cantabria and the Biomedical Research Institute Marqués de Valdecilla (IDIVAL) open the grants for predoctoral contracts within the Research Personnel Program in Predoctoral Training in the area of Biomedicine, Biotechnology and Health Sciences.
The purpose of this call is to promote the training of PHDs through the granting of 7 aids in the area of biomedicine, biotechnology and health sciences. The aim of these call is to train doctors by financing employment contracts, under the modality of a predoctoral contract, so that researchers in training can complete a doctoral thesis. The grants will have a maximum duration of four years.
Requirements for candidates
- University graduates who, at the closing date of the deadline for submitting applications, meet all the requirements established in section II.1 of the resolution may be beneficiaries of the aid. (see resolution pdf).
- Candidates must have an average grade equal to or greater than 6.50 points.
- PHDs are excluded. Those who are already in possession of the Doctorate degree cannot participate in the call. Neither may those who have enjoyed, prior to submitting the application, a predoctoral contract for a period exceeding 12 months, participate in the call.
The application form will be available at the electronic address:
Once completed the form in all its sections will be sent along with the following documentation:
1) National Identity Document or passport if you are a foreigner.
2) Personal academic certification.
3) Curriculum vitae of the candidate.
4) Report of the training project that includes the doctoral thesis, with an approximate length of three thousand words, (standard document).
5) Report of the person who commits his will to act as director of the thesis on the thesis project and the doctoral program to be taken by the applicant, (standard document).
6) Curriculum vitae of the person who compromises his will to act as director of the thesis.
7) Scientific record of the last six years of the recipient research group or, where appropriate, of the Department / Institute. Where appropriate, documentation proving the special circumstances in relation to the date of completion of the studies referred to in section II.1.2 letter e). Documents c, d, e, f and g may also be submitted in English.
The applications will be presented in the General Registry of the University, directly or by any of the procedures provided in Art. 16.4 of Law 39/2015 of October 1, of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations.
Any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: https://web.unican.es/investigacion/convocatorias/detalle?c=315&a=246
The deadline for submitting applications will end on September 4, 2018.