27 - ene. - 2020
The call gives researchers from various sectors the opportunity to participate in ambitious public-private partnerships for the development of future medicines.
IMI2 - Call 20 was launched on January 21, 2020 and is a call for standard two-stage proposals.
- Obtain funds for research.
- Participate in a scientifically excellent patient-centered investigation
- Join unique consortia that involve the best teams in the industry, academia, SMEs, regulators and others.
- It means benefiting from the experience, databases and infrastructure of the consortium partners.
- Increase the visibility and status of your organization in Europe and worldwide and access to new markets.
- Early diagnosis, prediction of radiographic results and development of rational and personalized treatment strategies to improve long-term results in psoriatic arthritis.
- Innovations to accelerate the development and manufacture of vaccines.
- Academy merger in innovation and treatment for tuberculosis (UNITE4TB).
- Tumor plasticity.
- Proton versus photon therapy for esophageal cancer - trimodality strategy.
- Management of protein pharmacological products and stability problems.
More information on the topics: https://www.imi.europa.eu/apply-funding/open-calls/imi2-call-20
Deadline for short proposals: April 21, 2020
Visit the IMI website: www.imi.europa.eu
For more information about the call you can contact email@example.com