8 - jul. - 2020
The Group in R + D + i in Health Economics of the University of Cantabria, in collaboration with SODERCAN, organizes the Webinar entitled "SANITARY INDUSTRY, MOBILITY AND ECONOMIC EVALUATION". The webinar will deal with topics of special importance and topicality in the new post-covid era: the Cantabrian Health System, the Health Industry, territorial mobility, Research, Development and Innovation, etc.
- Javier León Serrano. Vice-rector for Research and Knowledge Transfer at the University of Cantabria.
- Jorge Muyo López. General Director of Innovation, Technological Development and Industrial Entrepreneurship. Industry Ministry. Cantabria Government.
- Javier Carrión Malo. General Director of SODERCAN. Industry Ministry. Cantabria Government.
- Santiago García Blanco. General Director of Digital Transformation and User Relations. Ministry of Health. Cantabria Government.
- Galo Peralta. IDIVAL Management Director.
- Pedro Reques Velasco. Professor of Human Geography at the University of Cantabria.
The event will take place on July 14, Tuesday, at 7:00 p.m. through the online platform Zoom.
If you wish to register, please confirm attendance at the following email: email@example.com
Once registered, you will receive the link to access the event (through the Zoom platform).